hey there:
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
Thursday, September 09, 2004
Thursday, September 09, 2004
*You ask me who do I say that you are and I say that you are the Christ, Son of the Living God...*
Today, studied. Yesterday, studied. Everyday, I'm studying. What a life. But amidst all these, things are happening. Sure is eventful. Am I being sarcastic?
Go figure.
How history can repeat itself...wow...and suddenly, I realize I ain't the only one facing such stuff...
Think I'll end. I just don't really feel like writing down stuff now. Heh.
- #67
*** I wonder if that msg is for me? Hmm...but anyway, just speaking in general...to tell you the truth, I'm not really waiting really hard...perhaps you will, perhaps you won't...I really don't know... And no one's really not worth my time, that I can tell you. But all I can do is to pray and let you know I'm here...I'm just mainly keeping myself open to you so that you know when you need someone you can turn to me...Don't feel bad for not responding to me, I don't expect you to if you're uncomfortable...yup...I'm just keeping my friendship open. Well...take care always! Don't do it though it relieves your sadness...how can doing it help your situation? It's only a means of running away from reality...but the choice is yours...***
//Whee~ How much I've seen you grown...from someone so childish and sheltered to one that's starting to experience the outside world. I never thought it would actually happen to you yet these always happens to everyone. I'm glad you're going to learn from it and be stronger, yupyup. You can do it! Haha..if all of us has gone through it before and still manage to stand on our feet to face your *arhem* 'rubbish' as you term it as, chances are, you'll pull through as well. Haha...letting go ain't easy, relapsing always occurs, nevertheless, you can do it! Trust in God that he will never put you through beyond what you can handle. Take care!//